COVID-19: PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
After careful consideration of government guidelines and advice from our osteopathic board, RM Osteopathy has reopened at a reduced capacity.
PLEASE NOTE: We have put in place a number of procedures and protocols to ensure that Osteopaths and patients are as safe as possible at all times. Please read the information below carefully so that you are aware of what will happen before, during and after your appointment.
What to expect:
1) Over the phone screening: 24 hours before your appointment, Rebecca will ring/text to check that you are not presenting with any Covid-19 symptoms and that you and anyone you have been in close contact with have been symptom free for at least 14 days.
1a) By visiting the clinic, you are accepting the protocols and procedures Rebecca has put in place and that you are entering at your own discretion.
2) Please arrive at the exact time of your appointment, if you find yourself early please wait in your car to try a prevent as much cross contamination as possible.
3) PLEASE NOTE: Rebecca is unable to treat you without wearing a mask. Please bring your own with you or we can provide you with one at an additional fee of 50p.
4) All Osteopaths will be in full PPE which will be changed and disposed of between each patient and the rooms will be wiped down and disinfected between each session. Pillows and couches now have wipeable covers.
5) On arrival we will take your temperature and ask you to use some antibacterial gel on your hands.
6) Treatment will be as usual, however during our pre and post treatment discussions we will try and do this at a distance.
7) After each appointment we will be allowing the room to aerate to minimise risk of transmission.
8) We also ask if you can, please try and go to the toilet (if possible) before you come for your appointment to reduce the amount of patients using the facilities. We apologise for all of these procedures; however, to make it as safe for everyone, this has to be put in place.
9) We ask that if patients experience any Covid-19 symptoms within 4 days of visiting the clinic, to alert the clinic so that they can make others aware.
TREATMENT PRICING: Sadly, since these new procedures have been put in place, we have had to implement additional measures that will have a cost impact on the business. Therefore we are afraid we have had to increase our charges ever so slightly. Please see below, we do apologise for this inconvenience.
Initial Consultation: £50
Continuation appointment: £45
If you would like to book an appointment or want to ask a question then please feel free to call us on 07814177144 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support, patience and ongoing loyalty to the clinic.
We hope to see you soon.